WOMAN’S BODY, WOMAN’S WISDOM
Every woman’s body has a story to tell. She holds her history in her cells, in her flesh, in her bones. It is important for a woman to make peace with her body’s past, to let its story be told, to release and heal, to make way for relationships that do not harbour old wounds. Only then can you be free to live and respond from your natural sensual state – deeply and receptively open, alive, innocent and spontaneous.
This is an experiential journey through movement, story, art, and visualisation to elicit old embedded beliefs and feelings and moving towards more wholeness within yourself and your body. You will:
- Experience movement and stillness meditations, and experiential processes to help you connect more deeply to your body.
- Learn to listen to your body and receive the confidence to trust in your own wisdom
- Learn why you are not broken – and receive the reassurance that there is nothing wrong with you or your body or your heart
- Bring awareness to unconscious past patterns so you choose a new way of being in the future
- A safe space to express, and be deeply heard, so you can
release old stuff that’s been holding you back.
- Honour your body and expressing your boundaries with love.
- Discover energies that you may not have felt before in your body
- Experience how simple it is to feel Love, the core of who you are
Want to know more about the day?
In the morning…
Reveal and Release
One of the gifts of being a woman is our ability to be vulnerable. In order to be vulnerable, it’s important for women to feel safe. So firstly we will create a space where you can really open into your own tender heart. We will connect as women and then dive in to where you have come from and what you are unconsciously bringing to your relationships sexually, that no longer support you. You will be gently guided with the support of each other to uncover some old patterns of conditioning and associated emotions and beliefs. It will be a creative journey of embodied movement, inner experiencing and free expression where you come to make peace with your journey as a woman.
In the afternoon….
What you were never told about sex and love
I will share with you some of the recent wisdom imparted to me by my mentor and teacher Diana Richardson, author of many books on conscious sexuality. Then we move into a deep and opening experience of the finer quality of your woman’s body. You will have a felt experience of the very essence of what your body needs to feel in order to open into the love that exists within and for you to be able to share that with another. It’s very healing, very yummy and freeing to feel and you will leave with your very own deepened authentic truth of what it means to be woman, to be feminine.
For bookings or questions, feel free to contact me.
Also feel free to sign up for my newsletter so I can stay in touch with you and keep you updated on the latest news and events.